Matrix are expanding over the next 12 months to ensure that we can meet the ever-growing needs of young people across Guildford Borough. From loneliness, to poor mental wellbeing and a lack of access to opportunities, we are meeting a multitude of different needs every day.
So, we are on a mission to raise £4500 between May 1st and August 31st in our ‘Summer of Sport’.
And you can help!
1. How about joining the Matrix team on our ‘Bike to Beach‘ – cycling 38 miles to the coast on June 2nd?
2. OR, if you’re already involved in a half marathon, sponsored cycle or walk this summer would you consider asking for sponsorship?
Either way, we’d love you to consider raising just £300 for Matrix vital work with young people this summer by taking part in the Summer of Sport!
Lastly, we’d love you to consider donating to cheer one of our amazing fundraisers on – links below.
Trustee Matt Davis is running 50 miles, raising £500, on May 10th – support him here.
We’re here to help you!
We really appreciate the effort you are willing to go to help us reach our total target of £4500, so we’d love to help you by:
- If you’re stuck for ideas, we have a host of sponsored event ideas for you
- We’ll send you tips for how to raise the funds
- We’ll point you in the direction of training tips
- When you reach your reach your target we’ll refund your registration fee
- So, don’t worry, we’ll support you all the way!
- Just give us a call and we’ll help you do the rest: 01483 574900 | [email protected]